Exciting new Atomia features coming next month
On September 14 we will be releasing version 15.9 of Atomia, our cloud hosting software platform, and it’s full of new features we are excited to share with you. Here is a sneak peek.
- Virtual data centers. With our new virtual data center functionality you can sell OpenStack tenants to your customers. This means you can give your customers access to OpenStack’s own Dashboard control panel and all of OpenStack’s powerful cloud features. Atomia’s software handles billing and customer management, making it easy for you to turn OpenStack hosting into an actual business. Our billing system has excellent OpenStack integration that will let you do metered, usage-based billing or you can go with a regular subscription model. It’s up to you. Want to become an OpenStack cloud service provider? Here is your chance!
- One-click upgrade of a shared hosting website to a VPS. Imagine you have users with increasingly popular websites running on shared hosting. Now you can offer them a one-click option to upgrade their site to run on its own VPS. Peace of mind for them, and you get a good upsell opportunity.
- Direct login after signup. Offer your users an immediate login from the signup page for a better, more streamlined user experience.
- WHOIS Protection. You know what it is, and why it’s good for your end users’ privacy. We now support it via any registrar that makes it available in their API.
- Domain Protection. A new Atomia feature that you can sell to your customers. With domain protection activated our software will make it impossible for your customers to accidentally lose access to a domain name if they forget to renew it, or a failed renewal payment. It’s basically an insurance. For business-critical domain names this should be an obvious benefit, and is an excellent upsell option.
- And much more. The Atomia 15.9 release has a plethora of new features, general improvements, performance increases, and bug fixes. You’re going to love it.
If you want to run a hosting business of any kind, you’d be hard pressed to find a better software platform than Atomia. We’re working hard to make that decision even more of a no-brainer for you with every new release. Existing features will keep getting better, and exciting new features will keep showing up every six months. That is our promise to you.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.