You get a complete overview of your customers and can manage them easily. Customer cards give you all relevant information in one place.
- View and manage your customers.
- Easy to search and find customer-specific information.
- Neatly organized tabs with in-depth information about everything related to the customer such as paid/unpaid invoices, active subscriptions, customer-specific notes, and more.
- Great for customer support.
- You can log in to a users interface with one click for easy troubleshooting and assistance.
- Manage all incoming purchase orders.
- View successfully processed and any failed orders.
- Possibility for manual review of orders.
- Ability to place manual orders (although the Atomia philosophy is automation, automation, automation...).
- Drill down to see detailed order information.
Atomia will automate billing for you, but you always have full control.
- Manage all invoices.
- View paid, unpaid, overpaid, and partly paid invoices.
- Manual invoice creation.
- Credit invoices.
- View invoice details.
- Automatic payment processing from multiple sources: Credit cards, Paypal, bank transfer, IDEAL, direct debit.
- Automatic payment matching (matches external payments to invoices, plus “management by exception”).
- You also have the option to manually add payments.
- Handle refunds.
This is where you set up and manage the products you will be selling with your Atomia-powered hosting platform, including their how they are priced and charged for.
- Define and manage products (what you sell).
- Define and manage packages for automated provisioning (service automation).
- Detailed provisioning management.
- Detailed payment and pricing setups: Recurring, one-time, usage-based, fixed, non-recurring, or combinations of these.
- Manage renewal and trial options.
- Custom fields for when you want to go off the tracks.
- Easy import/export for bulk edit of products.
Atomia comes with a built-in shop that works together with our customizable Atomia Store pages. They act as your storefront and/or signup page, and you can have as many as you wish on the same Atomia backend.
- Manage an infinite number of storefronts.
- Manage what products should be on them.
- Shop-specific product information.
Campaigns are a great tool for selling more, so we have made it very easy for you to manage various combinations of campaign options no matter what your pricing model is.
- Create and manage any number of campaigns.
- Many different types of discounts on subscriptions, fixed, usage-based, etc.
- Limit campaigns based on time, customer type, product type, etc.
- Ability to limit campaigns to specific payment methods
- Bundled products (“buy this, get that for free”).
- Handle individual or general promo codes.
A few more things
- The admin panel will help you get the most out of our powerful billing system.
- There are search and filter options aplenty. You’ll always be able to find what you’re looking for.
- You can add notes to anything in the admin panel, both internal notes and notes you can share with the customer.
- There are plenty of reporting options to help you get an overview of your hosting business.
- For the technically inclined, there is also a system tab with plenty of handy information and tools for the Atomia software you’re running, scripting, log files, and more.