Release notes: Nov. 2011
- Predefine resource in provisioning description
- Added indexes on ord_number and date_time in provisioniong_request table
- Support for property types
- Property value can be a service that can be used as a resource
- Restored deleted Native API methods
- Performance improvement
- Fixed problem with payment options when upgrading a package.
- Made Personal number non-required field in the Edit customer section (configurable)
Hosting Control Panel
- Usage statistics for bandwidth and storage.
- SSL certificate text box now allows pasting certificate into it.
- Fixed problem with uploading the SSL certificate as regular user.
- Fixed problem with retry transfer in the domain manager with authcode containing sign ‘<‘.
- Fixed problem with editing aliases (the alias list is not filled correctly on edit website page).
- Fixed problem with domain mail forwarding for Windows/Linux aliases.
- Fixed problem Service search criteria cannot be null or empty collection. Parameter name: searchCriteriaList.
- Added method GetAccountForUser to Atomia Billing API.
- Added method GetCustomerInfo to Public Order Service. Added CustomerInfo class.
- Added new campaign condition handler PropertyValueConditionHandler.
- Added support for new method in Account API – ListAccounts.
- Fixed searching of IDN domains in Global search (Jira issue: ATKB-1).
- Fixed triggers. Added AssignInvoiceReferenceNumber trigger.
- Fixed CreateOrder workflow.
- Fixed upgrade/downgrade part in ProcessOrder method.
- Fixed UnpaidInvoices report.
- Improved logging categories and logging for exceptions to use ActionTrailLoggingExceptionHandler.
- Added creation/disposal of ExecutionContext where didn’t exist.
- Added domainNameRegex to OriginalFilesweb.config, used for IDN domains global search.
Billing Public Order API
- Added method CanCreateAccount which checks if customer identified with company/personal number can create new account.